Invasive species pose a major threat to our native habitats. We work with partners all across Michigan to reduce that risk to allow our unique habitats to continue to thrive.
- Stop the spread when you work or play outside.
- Prevent establishment through your garden, pets, outdoor gear, and firewood.
- Report where you see invasive species to help with early detection.
- Attend a workbee, workshop, or other event.
- Plant native habitat to support wildlife, including birds, butterflies, and pollinators.